Tips for lecturers
Do you want your submitted paper to be accepted by the committee?
Listed below you´ll find some hints that you can consider to increase the acceptance probability of your submission.
- Presentation with a strong orientation on the key-subject of the conference will be preferred.
- Practical presentations with a co-lecturer from a customer organization will be preferred.
- Presentations with an advanced or expert level will be preferred.
- Focussed methodology-presentations, presentations with deeper insight or special topics will be preferred before general presentations. E.g. "Introduction in Agile Methodologies" will be lower rated than "The Role of the Product Owner in Scrum".
- Lecturers which got a good rating and feedback on previous presentations at the Software Quality Days will be preferred.
- Lecturers who attend the Software Quality Days for the first time will be preferred.
- Presentations of tool-vendors will not be accepted, if the own tool oder parts of the tool will be presented.
- Lecturers with a broad experience in presenting (e.g. at other conferences) will be preferred.
- Presentations that are focussed on tools will be lower rated.
- Submissions that lack significant informative parts (e.g. problem statement, questions to the participants, author's biography, etc.) are rated lower.
- We want to present a diversified program to the participants of the conference. Thus presentations, that were held before the upcoming Software Quality Days at a similar oriented conference in Germany, Austria or Switzerland, will be lower rated.