Standard (55 min.: 40-45 min. presentation and 10-15 min. discussion) Practical lectures are application-oriented contributions and field reports, by users for users. Presentations that take place together with a co-presenter from a customer or user are preferred. Presentations from tool manufacturers will only be accepted if they are presented independently of the tool. The selection is made by industry experts. Possible number of participants: 20 to 100
- Read the detailed Submission Conditions.
- Read our Tips for lecturers.
- Complete the fields on the submission form. This makes it easier to evaluate your submission.
- If possible, also upload an extended abstract (as pdf, doc, docx, txt). There are no specifications for its structuring.
- Our General Event Conditions apply to any participation and cooperation.
for one speaker per presentation/workshop on both conference days.
Other speakers can participate at a special early bird price. You will receive a booking code for this from the conference organisation.*
Presenters of rejected contributions receive a special discount of 50% on the current ticket price. You will receive a booking code for this from the conference organisation.*
for the Software Quality Days 2024 for the 3 best speakers of the 2023 conference.
for 6 or more paying participants in a workshop, the speakers receive a joint bonus of EUR 250,- or EUR 500,- for 12 or more participants
for one speaker per lecture in the Practical Tracks and workshops (except exhibitors):
Bavaria: EUR 0,-
Germany (excluded Bavaria), Lichtenstein: EUR 100,-
Austria, Switzerland, Tyrol + Vorarlberg, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, South Tyrol: EUR 250,-
Other regions in Europe: EUR 400,-
Outside of Europe: EUR 800,-
All information including sales tax. Payment will be made after the organizer has sent and checked a corresponding invoice.
In order to receive the travel allowance, the country/city of origin must be stated when the contribution is submitted! Once a contribution has been accepted, no travel allowance will be granted or changed.
* for more details please consult our Guideslines for Paper Submissions.